12 July 2011

Marcus Bachmann on Praying the Gay Away: "I'm living proof!"

Questioned Thursday about the family's primary source of income, a clinic that claims to fix homosexuals and make them straight, the Presidential contender's husband claimed to be living proof of the success of his therapeutic practices:  "I once was lost but now am found," he commented, "was gay but now am straight.  I'm living proof that with the will, anyone can fix their issues.  When asked if he ever has urges, he said that he is so thankful for dozens of children, who fill his life with joy.  "They really take up all of Michelle and I's free time, which makes me extremely glad.  It's odd, but every time that Michelle wants to get intimate, I seem to come home with another foster child.  Because of this, we just never seem to have time alone, but that's fine by me!"

No comments:

Post a Comment